We are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
THINGS YOU WILL DO
The role of Planning and Analysis Project Manager is to lead all aspects planning and analysis for EMEA business division and is responsible for coordinating and delivering the annual AOP process, actual performance and forecasts.
- Drive business performance by providing insightful business performance analytics, highlighting risks and opportunities and giving strong commercial finance support to the EMEA business division, enabling them to make sound business decisions.
- Manage the consolidated strategic planning process including AOP and 24 month rolling forecast including preparation of summary analytics and presentations.
- Manage timely delivery of the monthly internal management reporting, actuals, Exco Scorecard and Risk Appetite Statement.
- Ensure consequences of risk management are appropriately considered in EMEA business division planning and pricing decisions.
- Simplify, develop and enhance the MI framework that is aligned to the division's strategy, with the goal of achieving one version of truth for both financial and non-financial performance indicators that are aligned to the achievement of the business division strategy and is timely, accurate, and complete.
- Deputise for the Head of Business Finance – EMEA business division including attendance at ExCO and material risk taking where necessary.
- Be a change agent during times of significant business transformation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Strong management information background, both in terms of required content, production processes and understanding what drives the numbers reported
- Good understanding of financial statements/models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting
- Strong capacity for in depth analysis and challenge, with a proven track record of tackling complex problems and applying a forward-looking approach
- Knowledge and experience of ALCM (Asset Liability Client Management)
- Strong leadership skills, demonstrating ability to use initiative and effect change through people in a large matrix organisation.
- Ability to highlight problems but more importantly offer solutions, and drive through their execution in a collective environment
- Fluent English skills are a MUST
WHY WORTH JOINING US
You will be working on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
In addition, we offer:
- Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit - being part of the growth story
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform
- Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (MultiSport card, private medical care, lunch card)