Senior Cyber and Technology Risk Governance Consultant
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Cyber Security leader.
Let’s Get Down To Business
We are looking for a seasoned IT policy and standards leader to join our practice. There is an immediate opportunity to develop and implement technology policies, standards, and framework. The successful candidate should have direct experience managing a policy and standards lifecycle process, including creation, updating, and sunsetting of technology policies and standards (control requirements) in a large bank environment.
About The Role
- Working with our client’s CISO/Cyber and Technology Risk teams, drive strategy and implementation of leading practice solutions in risk governance, reporting, and compliance.
- Establish collaborative relationships with our client’s external and internal stakeholders (across all lines of defence) understanding risk profile, priorities and posture
- Work with control owners and subject matter experts to facilitate the development and implementation of technology frameworks- policies, standards, and processes
- Support presentations as required to client’s Risk Committees and any internal and external challenge (e.g. ORM, Audit, Regulators.)
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- CISSP / CISA / CCSP certification preferred
- 6+ years experience building risk frameworks and managing policies and standards for first line technology teams
- Financial Services experience preferred including knowledge of the Cyber Risk Institute (CRI) Financial Services Risk Profile.
- Experience implementing governance documentation in a GRC environment (e.g., Archer, OpenPages, Thomson Reuters) preferred
- Ability to lead sessions with stakeholders to develop and implement technology policies, standards, and frameworks.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to positively and sensitively work with executive stakeholders
- Ability to articulate the customer proposition across all channels
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From day one, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.