Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
We focus on hiring the best talent, offering on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the opportunity to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will be part of a CRM program to implement a MS Dynamics 365 CE based CRM solution for Retail banking division of a leading bank in South East Asia. You will be the Automation Engineer in an Agile team responsible to deliver the Sales & Prospect Management and Case Management functionalities for Retail banking division.
- Design, implement and maintain Test Automation Framework with excellent documentation.
- Create and drive the estimations and project plan for test cases automation for pre-defined scope, timelines, and resources.
- Support the Product Owner and the delivery team in reviewing and updating the Acceptance Test Cases and Scenarios written in Gherkin with Cucumber.
- Support the bank IT team and the Product owner in creating the test data requirements and ensure coverage of test cases as per the Test Coverage Matrix (TCM).
- Develop the code to automate the Acceptance Test Cases using Selenium in Java and the Test Automation Framework.
- Code review and adherence of the automation code to the agreed design principles, automation framework and industry best practices.
- Maintain the automation code in TFS or any other agreed repository and work with the vendor teams for solution development.
- Execute the automated test cases on multiple environments on the vendor-side as well as bankside.
- Identify the automated test cases for regression and maintain the regression suite for the solution.
- Lead and drive the defect management process for every execution of automated test cases.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in driving and creating Test Automation for enterprise-level package implementations in Banking and Financial services.
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement.
- Have personally made valuable contributions to products, solutions and teams and can articulate the value to customers.
- Have played a role in the delivery of critical business applications and ideally customer facing applications.
- Can communicate complex technology topics to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Adept at devising Test Plan and Test Strategy for enterprise level package implementations.
- Designing and implementing enterprise-level Test Automation Frameworks from scratch as well as maintaining existing frameworks with excellent documentation.
- Solid understanding of Design patterns (Page Object pattern or similar)
- Running automated tests on Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, CircleCI or similar)
- Hand on experience in Cucumber. Write BDD and ATDD scenarios from requirements using Cucumber.
- Able to implement automation code for test cases from BDD scenarios for new and existing package implementations.
- Deep technical expertise in Web Automation using Selenium. Experience with additional tools (Cypress, WebDriverIO or similar) is an advantage.
- Deep technical expertise in API Automation (Rest Assured or similar).
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Defect lifecycle management.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Repository Management (TFS, GIT or similar).
- Understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (especially Agile).
- Leading Quality Engineering teams and mentoring quality engineers.
- Attention to detail, passionate about Quality Engineering and willingness to take accountability.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our customers and employees
- Performance-based employment conditions, extraordinary expense allowances and various fringe benefits
- A wide insurance package with above-average benefits in the event of an accident and illness as well as an individual pension fund model
- Continuous external and in-house learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing knowledge
- Lively corporate events (andrion days, andrion getting together, andrion party etc.)
- A highly competent, collegial, and global team
- Flat leadership hierarchy
- Exciting and varied customer mandates
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture