Technology Delivery Lead (Change/Transformation)

What is Capco?

Capo is a Financial Services consulting company, with around 1,000 consultants in the UK and around 5,000 globally. We work with many of the industry’s leading organisations across capital markets, banking, wealth & investment management and insurance.

We’re especially proud of our culture, summarised best by the term #BeYourselfAtWork.

What is the Technology team?

We provide expertise in delivery, architecture and change, supported by growing engineering and digital design teams. We focus on new digital ventures, cloud-native initiatives and devops-enabled agile delivery, working with leading-edge alliance partners to bring real change to our clients.

We’re especially proud of our work helping to create and scale new digital banks.

What do we mean by Delivery?

Most of our work in technology involves delivering change effectively. In 2021, that means using all of the forward-looking tools, technologies and iterative ways of working to get the work done - continuous delivery, test-driven development, devops etc.

We help our clients to transform their own delivery capabilities, we help to assess, improve and deliver clients’ in-flight programmes, and we deliver solutions to clients.

We want to be the obvious consulting choice for FS clients who understand modern delivery and want to make it happen.

So what does the Delivery Lead do?

The Delivery Lead is a technology enthusiast who is completely comfortable with leading-edge devops-enabled delivery, and who can inspire our clients and our own people. They will be able to

• engage with forward-looking CIOs to improve/transform how their delivery teams work
  • review and improve in-flight delivery programmes
  • lead complex client delivery engagements
  • provide internal leadership on hiring, training and communications to keep building the industry’s best delivery capability
  • collaborate with our architects, engineers, digital designers and business consultants to drive our sales and present the best of Capco to our clients.

What skills are we looking for?

• Convincing examples of using Continuous Delivery tools and techniques to deliver real change
  • A good understanding of modern, cloud-based technology architecture
  • Experience of working in Financial Services, or great relevant experience from elsewhere
  • The ability to articulate and communicate your vision, approach, opinions
  • A track record in building successful teams around you.

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)