About the Team:
This role reports directly to the Group Reporting Manager and the successful applicant will provide support to the Group Reporting and Consolidation Team in the completion of the month end CAPCO Group consolidation process and external reporting. Key accountabilities are to the Group Reporting and Consolidation Finance department and Global FP&A department.
About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Reporting and Consolidation Specialist based in our London office, although remote working is an option if you have the capabilities of traveling to the London office when required. Below are the key responsibilities of the role.
Manage & review journal process
Monthly Balance Sheet analytics and reviews
Monthly review and calculations of Group transfer pricing arrangements
Understanding of the reporting and consolidation processes and procedures at corporate level
The ability to understand and help develop the global management reporting processes that relate to the monthly financial close.
Help develop process improvements to strengthen the financial and accounting control framework
Understand local accounting and be able to identify any issues for reporting
Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual external reporting to the Group auditors and to the Group’s stakeholders
Other ad-hoc duties when required
- Fully qualified Accountant with 3 plus years finance experience
- Preparation and completion of Statutory accounts
- Strong financial reporting experience
- Experience of US GAAP and IFRS. Other International Local GAAP knowledge advantageous
- Experience of monthly end close processes
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritize when necessary
- Strong Excel knowledge
Required business skills:
- Strong communication skills, and a customer service attitude
- Strong people and financial process management skills
- Excellent organisation skills, with a demonstrated ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities appropriately
- Prior experience within an international company advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.