- Extensive knowledge and solid experience of project management in banking or financial institution
- Ability to drive projects under minimal guidance in an often turbulent environment. Capable to plan
project tasks while major stakeholders may have different and sometimes contradicting priorities.
- Proven record of leading multi-disciplined teams and delivering complex global programmes or projects
- Strong leadership, be able to communicate and influence a wide range of stakeholders, with capacity to
interpret complex business or risk requirements, translate the technical details into business context, and
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle, best practice techniques on project delivery
- Confident in holding dialogue with senior management across functions and regions.
- Excellent people management, planning and organization skill
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter
- Ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed project teams
- Holder of Project Management Professional Certification, Managing Successful Programmes, Projects in
Controlled Environments, Project Management Professional, Associate of the Chartered Institute of
Bankers, or Prince2 or Six Sigma qualification has definite advantage