Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivaled, first-hand industry knowledge, and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to-end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring creative, motivated, diligent, passionate, and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking, etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture
As a Automation Developer at Capco, you will be working with consulting teams for the world’s largest financial services firms.
Experience- 3-10 Years
Gauge Test Automation Framework to be implemented as a BDD
The ability to develop complex automation code.
Web-services and API testing using RestAssured.
End to end automation testing using latest tools. (e.g. Postman, Newman)
Various OO programming languages (Java preferred).
Various Web (HTTP/HTML) and Web Services protocols (RESTful/SOAP).
Testing analysis/design, planning and execution.
Creating and maintaining Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) test scenarios.
Test management tools (e.g. JIRA/Zephyr/Capture/Confluence).
Web Testing tools (e.g. Selenium Grid, Sauce labs, Applitools).
Ability to integration test scripts into the CI/CD build pipeline for daily test execution.
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture