The role is 100% remote
We are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Business Sector: Finance/Banking
The principal responsibility of the Business Analysis job category is to manage the analysis of processes in the bank and to oversee and manage all or some of the associated activities during change implementation. It is possible that the Business Analyst may work on multiple projects simultaneously. Business Analysis roles may have reports.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Capturing, analysing and documenting of business process (including IT processes)
- Designing of solutions or change interventions
- Managing change activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- Devising change interventions such as training and communication
- Managing the tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- Implementing solutions
- Managing support staff, ensuring resources are utilised effectively and resource supply meets demand
EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Graduate with experience in Valuations, Product Control, or
- Post-graduate degree and professional qualifications (e.g. ACA, CFA, CQF, FRM) are a plus.
- Demonstrable track record in top-tier global
- Experience of managing Product Control or Financial Process based
- Experience in driving automations and
- Derivative knowledge in relevant asset classes, with strong emphasis on Rates & Credits Products i.e. fixed
- Experience of Derivatives Valuation Framework (Discounting /Curve constructions/Pricing Models).
- Good understanding and appreciation of Regulatory requirements and guidelines for Valuation
- Proven experience in a field requiring numerical proficiency
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments.
- Experience of interacting with internal and external stakeholder groups (Business, Risk, Audit, Compliance, Regulators).
SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Strong Analytical
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and management
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels of seniority through collaboration and influencing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate key valuation issues to Senior Stakeholders in a non-technical
WHY WORTH JOINING US
You will be working on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
In addition, we offer:
- Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit - being part of the growth story
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform
- Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (MultiSport card, private medical care, life insurance, lunch card)