We are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
THINGS YOU WILL DO
The job holder is responsible for maintaining and developing a post trade monitoring platform designed to monitor Bank’s Global Markets trades against Market Risk mandates in terms of permitted instruments and trading restrictions as well as Global Due Diligence, IFRS 9, IFRS 13 and FRTB requirements. Members of this team work closely with system developers, Product Control and Valuations teams, Middle Office, Market Risk Management and Independent Model Review. The team supports all lines of business within Global Banking and Markets. The role will also cover any local requests which support growth, efficiency and control. Role holder will need to be able to work on multiple streams of work to tight deadlines. Communication skills will be of paramount importance given IT development teams are spread across the world. Role holder will need to be able to identify conflicting requirements or potential throw away work and bring this to the attention of the Change Manager.
- Implementing requests within the platform’s database (SQL Server) related to permitted instrument, trading restriction, hierarchy changes. Responding to ad hoc queries.
- Troubleshooting system issues.
- Ensure completion of all the tasks assigned within agreed timelines/ plans.
- Liaising effectively with Finance, Product Control and IT teams to confirm the requirements, data attributes, analysis and design, testing and business delivery.
- Assisting in analyzing, designing & testing the solutions to meet confirmed requirements.
- Producing MI & analysis for a number of forums attended by PC Valuations team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Basic understanding of Financial Markets (products traded and their life cycle).
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and produce clear project artefacts.
- Self-motivated with a proven rapid learning capability in a changing environment
- University graduate in financial or economic subject or university graduate in Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
WHY WORTH JOINING US
You will be working on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
In addition, we offer:
- Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit - being part of the growth story
- Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform
- Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (MultiSport card, private medical care, lunch card)