Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Since 2016, we have been developing a revolutionary SaaS platform that brings together a rich set of digital and process automation capabilities to deliver client configurable, out of the box Financial Services content to the Banking, Wealth and Insurance industries. Our success comes through applying many years of industry expertise in technology and Financial Services.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Technical Writer.
Let’s Get Down to Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative and creative Technical Writer to join our emerging Technology team to work on a number of projects.
About the Role
- As a Technical Writer, you will create meaningful value-driven content, leveraging your passion for making complex ideas clear and compelling for a range of audiences.
- In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to identify business challenges, gather info from subject-matter experts (SMEs) to address those challenges, and distil that information into guidance for the right audience at the right time.
- Your end product will be a comprehensive content library with engaging educational content and easy to use templates for cross-functional teams.
- Understand the complexities of our existing and future state processes so you can clearly communicate how and why the flow operates
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Process Engineers, and Subject Matter Experts to scope and define documentation projects
- Write concise, easy-to-understand documentation that simplifies complex technical concepts into content consumable by all skill levels and roles
- Map out frameworks and methodologies that are easy to understand
- Review and edit documentation drafts contributed by peers or others outside the content production team
- Contribute to or lead regular strategic documentation initiatives to enhance existing content and templates
- Partner with publishing team to inventory, organize and publish content into content management tools
- Review content analytics to understand customer impact and inform future content creation decisions
- 1-3 years of related technical writing/editing experience required
- Proven understanding of modern software development concepts and methodologies
- Experience creating content that conveys techniques, frameworks, and methodologies
- Ability to organize information into an easy-to-understand logical hierarchy
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, as well as understand how they impact end users
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with people in all ranks, teams, and disciplines across the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.