Data and Analytics - Practice Manager
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Practice Manager at Capco you will be working with Data teams to develop data solutions for the world’s largest financial services firms:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Data & Analytics practice in the areas of Data Engineering, BI & Visualization and Advance Analytics
- Build solutions, accelerators, and capabilities in-line with dynamic technology landscape and advancements
- Collaborate with global practices in creating & building business use cases and Go-To-Market offerings
- Work with account leadership in aligning Data & Analytics best practices and standards across delivery programs
- Bring thought leadership and innovative ideas to build trust and relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Hire, train, mentor, motivate and lead a pool consists of data engineers, data analyst, data architects, BI consultants and AI-DL/ML engineers
- Lead pre-sale effort by owning the solutions and technology landscape required for RFI/RFP responses
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Data & Analytics space with focus on Data Engineering Or Advance Analytics
- Well- versed with Digital/SMACI integration points and its applicability within Data & Analytic technology/platform/tool stack
- Experienced consultant who has defined strategy, created roadmaps, developed PoCs/Pilots, built architecture design and built assessment frameworks for diverse data driven business use cases both on legacy and modern data platforms
- Hands-on experience of building enterprise level solutions with combination and varied patterns of data sources (Structured/Semi Structure/Unstructured), ingestion (RT/NRT/Batch/MQ etc), Storage (DWH/Big Data/NoSQL/Object/Cache/Graph etc)on legacy as well as on modern data platform(including Cloud).
- Should carry good understanding of AI-Dl/ML lifecycle (EDA, Feature Engineering , Model Build, Model Deploy, Model Trust) and related concepts (Transfer Learning, GANs, Edge Intelligence, GPT, BERT, Enterprise Knowledge Graph)
- Good to have BI & Visualization(Self-Service/Collaborative/Embedded/RT etc) - Not mandatory
- Should be able to navigate through Data Management and Data Governance requirements
- Should have supported large sales pursuits and presales activities
- Should be able manage ambiguous situations with structured approach to evaluate risks/issues and related mitigation plan
- Excellent stakeholder management and organizational skills
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.