Exp - 1-2 Years
Location: - Bangalore
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team Tech Team, We are looking for Datamart Developers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects within the development space, where we are currently delivering several high-profile initiatives.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Should have up to 4 years of experience in the field of IT and Testing in the BFSI domain
- Good Experience and understanding of Testing Murex 3.1
- Automation experience with ONYX (Developing & Executing Automation test scripts)
- Hands-on experience on UNIX, SQL
- Good Domain skills - Must have working experience in Capital Markets across modules and instruments especially Fixed Income
- Knowledge on MXML workflow and monitoring them
- HP ALM – Highly desirable
- Experience in testing BFSI Domain applications with a proper understanding of the Trade Lifecycle
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- To prepare automation test suites for murex Modules & Prepare/Execute automation test cases for all releases.
- Work closely with Business (Test case reviews) and IT teams (deployments/fixes)
- Defect Management – Articulation of defects in detailed manner, assigning defects to technical teams, capturing target fix dates and resolution comments from IT
- Co-ordinate with Project/ Program managers with clear communications.
- Good communication, presentation skills and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good Interpersonal skills, written & verbal communication skills
- Exposure of working with International clients and cross-cultural team