Capco is a global technology and business consultancy firm focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco Singapore is growing and we are looking at adding exceptional Consultants and Senior Consultants within our Wealth & Private Banking practice:
Role & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for executing consulting projects in respect of clients in accordance with Capco quality standards, peer review requirements.
- Client projects can be varied from Digital wealth customer journey, sales journey, Operating models, to investment related matters and investment governance reviews and framework designing, to Regulation and onboarding related matters
- Be responsible to providing market-related views to support business initiatives for growth, and collaborate with team to implement ideas and support their queries. This will include awareness of market developments such as impact of digital technology, acquisition opportunities and regulatory changes that can alter the fundamental landscape of our business.
- Be required to monitor and manage junior project team and delegate efficiently. Key performance indicators would include demonstrating the delivery of projects efficiently and growing team’s competencies and capabilities in parallel.
- Propose and lead initiatives, whether under revenue generation, growth, transformation, operational efficiency and cost management objectives.
- Provide senior management reporting across all the activities you are responsible for.
- Contribute to APAC industry wealth’s treads, opportunities, and challenges research and publishing, with empathies on Technology, Digital, Data within the Wealth and Private banking space.
- Carry out different research and analytics, as part of forming Capco’s views on issues that our clients will be interested in. Aside from client delivery, you will proactively review and identify major or minor improvements in the current processes. You will be excited to be part of a creation story on new ideas, establishing best practices and getting the word out.
- Digest and keep up with APAC regulations that impact on the financial planning industry. Carry out quantitative analyses and compiling of reports on investment performance and market updates with high level of accuracy. Carry out tasks such as drafting and managing industry surveys, and collating the information for use in projects and marketing efforts.
- A plus if understand portfolio construction for short-term and long-term investment strategies, manager selection across traditional and alternative asset classes and ongoing performance/risk monitoring reporting.
Skills & Expertise:
- Track record of consistently strong communication with clients and internal stakeholders, demonstrate evidence of strong analytical and technical skills. Ability to articulate complex and technical information to laypeople and experienced financial professionals, and guide stakeholders towards a consensus and/or decision.
- Able to motivate and influence the quality of teamwork and align to Capco’s vision and culture for diversity and inclusion. Key performance indicators include feedback from project team members and overall team engagement scores.
- Have a passion for learning and developing self, and others. Able to identify market opportunities and propose innovation in products or process.
- Good academic track record in numerical subjects such as Mathematics, Finance (Accounting/Management/Behavioural), Actuarial Sciences, Engineering and so on. Although track record in terms of experience and quality of references are more important.
- Work experience: 5 - 12 years of industry experience, welcoming candidates from banking, asset management, investment advisory (e.g. family offices), insurance, financial services, in-house investment teams and consulting.
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest insurers in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.