Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
The wealth management and private banking industry is undergoing a period of modernisation and transformation. Market volatility, changing client behaviours, technology advances and margin pressures are all adding a level of unprecedented complexity for these business models. Senior executives are faced with pressures to balance business growth whilst trying to achieve high levels of profitability under a tighter regulatory regime.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
About the Role
You will have specific responsibility, in conjunction with the Wealth and Asset Management practice SMEs, for development and delivery of multi-channel advice and investment management propositions to both existing and new clients.
In addition, you may also be expected to work on client engagements involving;
- Advisor productivity and transformation
- Client service proposition design and implementation
- Client lifecycle management including client onboarding, CRM and client reporting
- Client and front office applications and tools
- Traditional and digital distribution
- Advisory, discretionary portfolio management and execution-only mandates
- Financial planning client journeys and tools
- Investment product propositions and research
- Private banking asset and liability products
- Operations transformation and automation
- Service provider oversight and outsourcing
- Regulatory change and execution including for example MIFID II, GDPR, Suitability and SMCR
- Core platform selection and implementation
- Business architecture design including connectivity between systems, data flows and processes
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Be a self-motivator working in a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Work closely with stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to perceive new and better ways of working
- Help to drive the use of Agile methodologies to help the organisation become more agile
- Recommend areas for change and then provide support to the business as the changes develop to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all parts of the business including 3rd parties
- You will share our vision and passion to make business and operating models more resilient and efficient, with an aim to drive better wealth accumulation, investment returns and retirement outcomes
- You will have experience of defining strategy and shaping innovative business solutions or executing complex change in the wealth management and private banking industry
- You will want to challenge the status quo and explore new methods and technologies that can benefit our clients
- You must be passionate about delivering change from strategy through to solution implementation
- We need people with deep industry knowledge and experience in digital sales & distribution, advice / financial planning, including omni-channel journeys, operations and the enabling technologies.
- You will bring knowledge of how wealth managers deliver value to end-clients, control their costs and grow their business
- You will broadly know the rules and regulations that they comply with and will possess expertise in a business process area, key systems, or the client and intermediary relationships they serve
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Why join Capco
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks and financial services institutions in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Capco offers a very attractive remuneration and benefits in line with your level of experience