Product Manager – Digital Product
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are currently looking for Product Managers to help our clients, banks and other financial institutions build great products that customers love and are commercially successful for our clients. We are on a mission to help our clients make finance work better for individuals, businesses and society.
You will work with cross-functional product teams, including designers and engineers, to discover and solve hard customer and business problems. As the product manager your role in the team is to ensure that the product is valuable to customers, it solves a need such that customers are willing to use or buy it, and viable for our clients to operate.
You will work with the team across the product delivery lifecycle from customer and business insight to value and learning.
You will bring structured customer insight to the team by using a mixture of primary qualitative research (talking to customers!) and observed data of how customers engage with the product. You are the voice of the customer in the team but not the sole voice - you will create understanding and empathy throughout the team with your customers.
To ensure the product is viable you must be able to bring a solid understanding of the constraints within which financial institutions operate – regulation, risk and controls, privacy and business cases.
You should be switched on to the banking and finance industry in terms of competitors, regulatory and industry trends.
We believe good Product Managers are leaders among equals and the best PMs empower the whole team to understand the problem space and contribute to the solution. You will know how to inspire and work effectively through others, working well with designers and engineers to ensure the solution is usable by customers and technically feasible.
You will focus on achieving business and customer outcomes over outputs. Shipping is necessary, but not sufficient for success. We look for product managers who can think creatively to explore different ways to reach outcomes.
You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
Necessary experience and skills
- Demonstrated experience of product discovery and delivery
- 2+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to deliver measurable value to customers in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and senior executives in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Ability to tackle complex problems and present a logical and structured recommendation based on data
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.