Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
The Recruiting Team at Capco is focused on not only finding amazing talent, but also providing a great candidate experience. We focus on being transparent and authentic during the interview process and we pride ourselves on a culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work every day.
We work in a fast-paced environment where we challenge and support one another. No two days are the same and no two candidates are either – we strive to create an engaging experience from application to onboarding.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Digital & Technical Recruiter.
About the Job
As a Digital & Tech Recruiting Contractor, you will drive the talent identification and attraction strategies for both active and passive candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with business leaders to understand business strategy and demand while driving results. The contract duration is 6 months with potential to extend.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Candidate Management - owning the referral candidates provided by employees and known network
- Ensure a best in class candidate experience with transparency, timely follow-up and communication
- Strong, consistent communication and attention to detail and process.
- Source and identify active and passive candidates through various channels including Internet job boards, Boolean/Internet data research, resume databases, associations, networking, etc.
- Ensure standardization and consistency of recruiting practices and policies
- Manage an efficient and effective process, utilizing Greenhouse and other tools
- Create excitement!! Be an Ambassador for Capco!
What You’ll Bring with You
- 2+ years of recruiting or co-ordinator experience
- Proven experience working with people! Campus recruitment experience could be an asset.
- Greenhouse ATS or general ATS experience
- Co-ordinate interviews and keep on top of feedback.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to establish trust and credibility
- Experienced/skilled in the utilization of various sourcing channels, including direct, internet and networking sourcing
- Results driven and metrics oriented
- Ability to successfully navigate a fast-paced, nimble environment
- An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking
- Ability to prioritize multiple urgent requests and manage time effectively
- Team player - good attitude and excited to work in an awesome team and company.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.