Enterprise Agile Consultant

About Capco

Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector.

We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We are:

• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
  • Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
  • Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
  • Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture

The Opportunity:

Financial services firms are turning to enterprise agile to deliver their digital future. Capco is excited to be growing its agile practice to support our client’s agendas. As an Enterprise Agile Consultant, you will be driving strategic thinking, transformation journeys, enterprise agile coaching and scaling of agile practices, across a range of projects and clients. You will be responsible for understanding the client’s needs and enterprise journey, progressing thought leadership and working in collaboration with clients to create an agile mindset shift in their organisation.

The Role

This is an exciting time in Capco as we scale our enterprise agile capability.  Successful candidates will take a leading role in the practice, leading complex enterprise transformation deals from sales to delivery.  They will navigate complex landscapes and client challenges to prepare proposals, deliver client pitches and provide SME guidance across our account base.

In addition, successful candidates will help to grow and nurture our team, providing coaching to practice members, advancing our market thought leadership and delivering focused training to hone our key skills and market capabilities.

We are seeking leadership and manager candidates with a strong track record of consulting across a range of agile scaling and agile delivery approaches, with expertise in one or more financial services domains (insurance, banking, payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management).

Candidates will have proven capability in many of the following:

• SME knowledge and a delivery track record of the one (or more) agile methodologies, such as SAFe, Scrum-of-Scrums, Disciplined Agile, Less, etc.
  • SME knowledge in shaping and delivering large-scale enterprise agile in topics such as value-stream led delivery, agile release trains, quarterly business planning
  • Strong CxO MD/D relationship experience, which covers both professional coaching and client/consultant delivery
  • Strategic thinking for an enterprise agile journeys, with a challenger perspective that focuses on the challenges of affecting real change in organisations
  • Leading delivery of large teams in the implementation of enterprise agile frameworks
  • Deal shaping and proposal writing for large, complex enterprise agile transformations
  • Strong presentation and facilitation skills
  • Strong written language and presentation of ideas to convey a compelling story
  • Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and coaching peers

Agile certifications are advantageous, but we look beyond certification to true delivery experience and change delivery.  Capco is committed to invest in its consultants for certification in a variety of Agile approaches.

Next Steps

If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.

To learn more about Capco and it's people. Have a look on www.capco.com/careers

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)