Enterprise Agile Consultant
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Financial services firms are turning to enterprise agile to deliver their digital future. Capco is excited to be growing its agile practice to support our client’s agendas. As an Enterprise Agile Consultant, you will be driving strategic thinking, transformation journeys, enterprise agile coaching and scaling of agile practices, across a range of projects and clients. You will be responsible for understanding the client’s needs and enterprise journey, progressing thought leadership and working in collaboration with clients to create an agile mindset shift in their organisation.
This is an exciting time in Capco as we scale our enterprise agile capability. Successful candidates will take a leading role in the practice, leading complex enterprise transformation deals from sales to delivery. They will navigate complex landscapes and client challenges to prepare proposals, deliver client pitches and provide SME guidance across our account base.
In addition, successful candidates will help to grow and nurture our team, providing coaching to practice members, advancing our market thought leadership and delivering focused training to hone our key skills and market capabilities.
We are seeking leadership and manager candidates with a strong track record of consulting across a range of agile scaling and agile delivery approaches, with expertise in one or more financial services domains (insurance, banking, payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management).
Candidates will have proven capability in many of the following:
- SME knowledge and a delivery track record of the one (or more) agile methodologies, such as SAFe, Scrum-of-Scrums, Disciplined Agile, Less, etc.
- SME knowledge in shaping and delivering large-scale enterprise agile in topics such as value-stream led delivery, agile release trains, quarterly business planning
- Strong CxO MD/D relationship experience, which covers both professional coaching and client/consultant delivery
- Strategic thinking for an enterprise agile journeys, with a challenger perspective that focuses on the challenges of affecting real change in organisations
- Leading delivery of large teams in the implementation of enterprise agile frameworks
- Deal shaping and proposal writing for large, complex enterprise agile transformations
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong written language and presentation of ideas to convey a compelling story
- Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and coaching peers
Agile certifications are advantageous, but we look beyond certification to true delivery experience and change delivery. Capco is committed to invest in its consultants for certification in a variety of Agile approaches.
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Capco and it's people. Have a look on www.capco.com/careers