Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in our financial services offerings
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- An agile, diverse, entrepreneurial, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Capco are looking for experienced financial services Business Analysts with a background in Securities Lending and Asset Servicing. This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Be a self-motivator working in a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Work closely with stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to perceive new and better ways of working
- Recommend areas for change and then provide support to the business as the changes develop to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all parts of the business including 3rd parties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within Financial Services/ Capital Markets, as a Business Analyst and/or in a hybrid role capacity as a Business Analyst/Project Manager.
- Experience in Asset Servicing (including dividends/ coupons/ corporate actions (mandatory and voluntary), end to end lifecycle event management, strategic system upgrades or new platform integration)
- Experience in Tax processing (preferred)
- Experience in relevant regulations such as FATCA/ CRS/ SRD II
- Experience in Securities Lending
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies. Including solid experience with Agile methodologies, ideally with experience using tools such as MS Project, JIRA and Confluence
- Change Management Lifecycle - Being involved in projects from Business Case creation through to User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Requirements Gathering – the ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story. With proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users Proven ability to conduct process mapping and customer journey analysis
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances, and recommend proposals to clients
- Strong academic record coupled to good problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function (including technical and non-technical) and level and tailor messages appropriately
- Senior Business Analysts will have some experience leading teams, an understanding of project management and planning.
Business Analysts/Project Managers will also have experience in:
- Practical project management, including formation of project governance framework and organizational structure
- Creation of project charters, project plans, key dependencies, requirements collection, issues, risks and scope changes throughout all phases of the project RAID logs etc.
- Leading Working Groups and Steering Committees.
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients
- and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
- and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture