Capco is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services and insurance industries. Capco is committed to providing clients with practical solutions. We offer a globally integrated service with offices in leading financial centers across the globe. We have the people, the vision, and the passion.
Capco’s Hong Kong office is looking for individuals with a strong understanding of Capital Markets products and/or project management experience to join our growing team in Hong Kong. You will work as a management consultant, advising and helping to solve problems for some of the largest financial services and insurance companies in Asia and throughout the world.
ABOUT CAPCO HONG KONG
- We are experts in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- We specialize in risk and compliance, regulatory transformation, digital transformation, data management & data analytics, business & finance transformation engagements, and IT transformation and change programs
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
ABOUT OUR TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYST ROLES:
We are looking for Senior technologist with experience as client data and Scrum Master. In this role, successful candidates will be working with technical teams identifying issues as well as implementing solutions.
- Support the integration of new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services
- Take a lead role to areas of expertise and support product owners in networking/connecting across other departments
- Support technical teams by helping remove blockers, escalate unresolved issues, and coordinate workshops
- Act as scrum master for ongoing projects ensuring teams follow Agile methodology
- Ensure sprint backlogs are properly maintained keeping track of project progress
- Communicate to management important project deviations or unforeseeable events
- Engage and interact with product owners to define items to be prioritized
- Coordinate activities involving technical teams such as developers and architects
- Independently manage own project
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- University degree in computer science
- Technologist with high quality problem solving skills
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in similar role in Client Data
- Experience acting as Scrum Master in previous projects
- Significant experience in development operations and internal cloud deployments. Experience in partial external cloud deployments is desired
- Must have client maintenance experience including client data management, data quality
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Scrum Master certificate is highly preferred
- Familiar with project management tools such as JIVE and JIRA is desired
- Strong understanding of Prince 2/Agile/Waterfall
- Java: Strong exposure to Java 8 (hands on), Spring framework, Microservices, Object oriented design paradigms, concurrent and distributed programming concepts are critical to be successful in this role
- Strong fundamentals of object-oriented design and event/message driven architecture. (MQs, Kafka etc)
- Database: familiarity with Database concepts, SQL’s and stored procedures, and understanding of NoSQL databases
- Domain driven design and Event/Message based architectures
- Database knowledge and experience in writing queries and stored procedures is desired
- Knowledge of Open API/Microservice experience is desired
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant