Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table- so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are looking for experienced financial services Business Analysts with secured lending and/or mortgages experience, at consultant and senior consultant level. This role offers the chance to deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with a leading financial institution.
The roles will have a national focus and will entail collaborating with and facing off to business stakeholders of varying seniority, analysing and developing business and technical requirements, process design and improvement, data analysis, and identifying, reporting, and escalating risks, issues and dependencies.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Demonstrate experience in secured lending and/or mortgages
- Be a self-motivator working in a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
- Recommend areas for change and support the business with the implementation of change
- Collaborate with all necessary parts of the business
Capco prides itself on the standards of excellence it brings to client engagements, and we are looking for people to join our team with skills and experience in the following areas:
Skills and Experience
- Experience of secured lending and/or mortgages in either a project, programme, or operational environment
- Experience working within Financial Services as a Business Analyst and/or in a hybrid role capacity as a Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, identify trends and variances, and make recommendations to clients
- Process improvement - Good experience of process mapping and subsequent process improvement
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (e.g. waterfall and agile) from business case through to implementation
- Proven stakeholder management skills – Including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders of varying seniority, tailoring messages appropriately
- Requirements Gathering – the ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story. proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
- Project management methodology – Business Analysts may have experience with practical project management (project plans, key dependencies, issues, risks and scope changes throughout all phases of the project (RAID logs etc.)
- Strong academic record coupled to good problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set
- Senior Business Analysts will have some experience leading teams and Leading Working Groups and Steering Committees.
Flexible work practice as working on client site is an essential requirement
100% Travel to client site may be required
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture