Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table- so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are looking for experienced financial services Project Managers Analysts with secured lending and/or mortgages experience, at consultant, senior consultant, and principal consultant level. This role offers the chance to manage and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with a leading financial institution.
The roles will have a national focus and will entail managing small – medium sized teams to facilitate the delivery of all phases of a project, from initiation, through execution, to BAU transition. You will be instrumental in building credible, trusted advisor relationships with client stakeholders, at all levels of our client’s organisation across the business.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Demonstrate project management experience in a secured lending and/or mortgages environment
- Be a self-motivator, capable of leading a team of Capco and client colleagues
- Facilitate the definition of project goals, budgets, tasks and resource requirements
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
Develop methods to monitor project progress and provide supervision when required
Capco prides itself on the standards of excellence it brings to client engagements, and we are looking for people to join our team with skills and experience in the following areas:
Skills and Experience
- Experience of secured lending and/or mortgages in either a project, programme, or operational environment
- Significant experience working within Financial Services as a Project Manager
- Project and change management methodology – Project Managers will have a thorough understanding of project management phases and tools (e.g. MS Project, Clarity. Monday.com etc.) and proven project delivery using a variety of delivery methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Business focus – Lead Business focused workshops, client meetings, and team meetings to help shape key deliverables (e.g. Project Plans, RAID logs etc.). Well-developed interpersonal, organisational, negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills – Including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders of varying seniority, tailoring messages appropriately and understanding escalation routes
- Identify and execute sales opportunities, including contribution to Request For Information / Proposals (RFI / RPs)
- Strong academic record coupled to good problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set. Not afraid to get stuck into the detail, but comfortable with the bigger picture.
Principal Consultants will also need to be demonstrate the following:
- Proven leadership of large secured lending and/or mortgages transformation programmes
- Ability to play a core role in the development of the Capco footprint in the secured lending and/or mortgages space
- An established network of relationships from which you can add value to our business
Flexible work practice as working on client site is an essential requirement
100% Travel to client site may be required
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture