Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Excellent understanding of the project life cycle
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture, and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers, and other stakeholder.
- Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies
- Exposure to PMO Services and understanding of PMO Function
- Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
- Strong people manager and broad experience in managing large teams of different work streams/geographies
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impact communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Understand the PMO activities, its governance role. Hands on experience as PMO is a desirable.
- Proven experience of setting up Project Management Process, Implementing Best Practices
- Experience manage and control of large and complex change projects
- Experience working with multiple delivery and business partners’ teams
- Experience in Client Facing Role
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture