WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our consultants are innovative thinkers with first-hand industry knowledge who can excel in a rapidly changing environment and who are excited about challenging projects, have a natural habit to challenge our clients and will go the extra mile.
We promote a ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that enables you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients, while being backed by Global practice knowledge and experience.
We offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
We are looking for qualified professionals with 4 - 8 years of credit and lending experience within the banking domain. Our ideal candidate has experience as a consultant with working in at least one the following fields: business analysis, project management, digital transformation and innovation, business process improvement, operating model design, etc.
At Capco you will be responsible for:
- The successful realization of projects in your area of expertise
- Managing successful relationships with key stakeholders at client side
- Using your in-depth knowledge of credit and lending models, but also processes to provide valuable advice to our banking clients
- Providing training of end-users and taking a leading role in change management activities
- Taking an active role in growing Capco’s banking practices by following up on the latest innovations in the credit and lending domain, engaging and sharing knowledge with colleagues and creating insightful client pitches
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related field (applied economics, engineering, commercial sciences, etc.)
- Between 4 - 8 years of relevant experience within the banking industry, working for a consultancy firm or a bank.
- Prior work experience within the credit and lending domain is required
- Experience with at least one of the following fields: business analysis, project management, digital transformation and innovation, operating model design and business process improvement, etc.
- A strong innovator with the ability to translate abstract ideas into valuable business propositions
- Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch and/or French with a solid understanding of the other language
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Good to show us:
- Affinity with technical matters and software package implementations
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them!