Sr Test Analyst
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where youre encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. Its important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table so wed love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Sr. Test Analyst:
Experience : 6 to 9 years
Strong communication, BFSI domain exp. is a must. Good to have prior wealth mangement experience.
Skills & tools required:
- Working exp. on Agile, end to end testing, UAT, regression, automation test frameworks. Testing tools: JIRA, ALM.
- Strong Backend automation:.NET + API testing
- Hands-on experience on test planning/test strategy, defect validation, sending status reports, escalations progress tracking in coordination with the onshore team
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture