Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Mandatory Domain - Banking Domain
Location : Bangalore/Pune
- Knowledge of Commercial banking / Retail Banking is must
- Good knowledge of Agile and related skills, User stories, Scrum framework/JIRA and Confluence knowledge
- Good knowledge of PM Skills and concepts
- Documentations created on each stage of Project Management process
- Stakeholder Management concepts and practical knowledge – Handling Senior Stakeholders
- Drive team meetings and Project Working groups
- Behavioural skills – Great Attitude and intent to learn and perform
- Manages the project business case/business benefits and tracking of actual costs against the plan.
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact, and takes action to minimize impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Good communication skills - ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
Qualifications and Accreditations
1. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Optional
2. PMP certification
3. Prince2 - Optional
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture