Angular with .Net
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Angular with .Net Developer at Capco you will be working with consulting teams to develop data solutions for the world’s largest financial services firms:
You will have experience working with some of the following Methodologies/Technologies;
- Experience in .Net technology (ASP.NET, C# .Net Core, MVC)
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (SQL Server 2014 NOSQL(Cosmos DB), Web apps, Service Fabric)
- Experience of writing Unit test cases like NUnit or any other framework
- Should have experience on Bitbucket/GIT repository
- Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implement C# Azure functions
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture