Project/Delivery Manager - Platform Zero
Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Since 2016, we have been developing a revolutionary SaaS platform (Platform Zero) that brings together a rich set of digital and process automation capabilities to deliver client configurable, out of the box Financial Services content to the Banking, Wealth and Insurance industries. Our success comes through applying many years of industry expertise in technology and Financial Services.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Project/Delivery Manager.
Let’s Get Down To Business
We are looking for ambitious team players to join and support the growth of our Platform Zero SaaS division into a global powerhouse. We seek people with product experience and enthusiasm to help evolve our visionary, industry leading platform. If you want to be a part of something big and exciting, apply now for the chance to join our team!
About the Role
As a Platform Zero Data Analyst you will be responsible for defining and maintaining the Financial Services industry business data models for our SaaS Product. You will be a key team member, collaborating across the various platform and client development teams, using best practice to uphold Platform Zero product strategy and integrity.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Define and maintain the Financial Services industry data models
- Ensure data modelling standards and governance across all clients and solutions using PlatformZero product
Education & Experience
- Plan, manage and facilitate the successful execution of project timelines and milestones
- Collaborate with internal and external contributors to build a client specific co-delivery plan while adhering to implantation processes
- Actively track all activities and their status; accountable for critical project deadlines and tasks
- Proactively engage with customers to understand project requirements, manage expectations, provide project updates and ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Prepare work schedule and timelines with the customer and the extended PlatformZero team
- Anticipate and mitigate potential issues with project delivery
- Regularly communicate and maintain a bridge between the customer and PlatformZero to ensure best practice in implementation and onboarding
- Maintain up to date documentation and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Regularly communicate project status and circulate project information to the team
- Obtain final sign-off and ensure customers are fully satisfied with project completion
- Prepare and ensure seamless handoff of newly implemented customers to the operations team
Capco is looking to hire an ambitious, team-player with project management experience.
5+ years of project management and implementation management
- Experience in service product centric environment
- Experience in portfolio management and demand management
- Experience and capabilities to speak with customer leaders to extract expectations, influence direction and manage expectations
- Excellent people skills
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to senior stakeholders and clients
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, enabling cross-business teams
- Ability work in fast pace environment while following best practice and company process
- Highly driven and passionate about customer satisfaction, product development and technology
- Excellent oral, listening, and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and driven team-player attitude
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.