Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Mandatory Domain - Banking Domain Project Manager
Location : Bangalore/Pune
- Transformation Project Manager / Project Manager - Who is good in managing business / functional projects
- Knowledge of Investment banking / Retail Banking is must
Good knowledge of Agile and related skills, User stories, Scrum framework
Good knowledge of PM Skills and concepts
Documentations created on each stage of Project Management process
- Stakeholder Management concepts and practical knowledge – Handling Senior Stakeholders will be an added advantage
- Drive team meetings and Project Working groups
- Jira and Confluence tool knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to work Independently
- Confident & Co-ordination skills
- Behavioural skills – Great Attitude and intent to learn and perform
- Manages the project business case, and tracking of actual costs against the plan.
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact and takes action to minimize impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Drills down to solves problems applying analysis skills as required
- Adopts the Groups Business Transformation Framework and leads the project through required tollgates.
- Good communication skills - ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings
Qualifications and Accreditations
1. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Optional
2. PMP certification
3. Prince2 - Optional
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture