Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Provide technical expertise to support clients running Commodities Trading & Risk Management software (CTRM). Working knowledge of Allegro a plus
Participate in CTRM software implementations or upgrade projects by providing technical expertise and efforts. This includes creating extensions (class events, views, stored procedures), performing systems integrations, writing technical specifications/design documents, conducting data migration or conversion, and writing reports
Participate in the creation of comprehensive training program for technical consultants learning Allegro
Play a key role in the formation of the technical desk; put in place procedures to receive, prioritize, and execute tasks efficiently; remotely perform technical programming and Allegro configuration tasks for multiple projects as required
Provide .NET programming services as needed, this .Net skills are essential.
C# and MS-SQL knowledge is mandatory.
Communicate progress weekly with team leads or project managers
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture