Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain : Wealth Management
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our UAT Testing Team. We are looking for Tester to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Wealth Management domain. This includes functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
• Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
• Should have experience in Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
• Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
• Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
• Experience working in Agile development process
• Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented. Candidates with banking experience and more focus on backend application testing rather than UI testing preferred.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture