Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Java Developer at Capco you will be working with consulting teams for the world’s largest financial services firms.
Experience- 8-12 Years
- Experience with full SDLC, Java8, JSF, JSP, Servlets, Spring, MVC, JDBC
- Knowledge of git, maven, devops tools, jvm tuning, memory management
- Working knowledge with Jquery, AJAX, JSON, CSS, Angular, RESTFUL webservices
- Ensure performance, responsiveness, identify bottlenecks
- In depth exposure to Oracle SQL and PL/SQL and query performance tuning.
- Experience in Data Modeling and Logical and Physical Database Design
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Responsible for creation and monitoring of the jobs to loads and deliver the date on the scheduled basis using tools like TWS Console
- Create release documents/SQL scripts and check into BitBucket for releasing code to QA and Prod.
- Debug & resolve critical production issues with Prod Support team in timely fashion
- 12+ years of experience in developing enterprise software applications
- Experience with Java and ORACLE PL/SQL
- Strong collaboration ethic and experience working with remote team
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience
Good to have
- Familiarity with AWS cloud environment
- Experience using Python and Spark/Python/SQL and common data science tools & libraries (e.g. NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture