Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Data Analyst Team. We are looking for Data Analyst to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Investment Banking domain. This includes business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, driving technical design and specifications in partnership with IT, functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography. The primary responsibilities would be:
Lead a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team of consisting of data, analytics, technology and delivery professionals to deliver advanced data and analytics solutions
Act as Scrum Master to servant-lead teams to deliver business use cases on a global scale and deploying locally
Working closely with data, analytics and technology teams across the business, shape solution designs which meets business needs as well as aligning to the broader strategic Data & Analytics objectives
Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies; such as technical discipline leads, data scientists, data engineers and data analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis to successful delivery
Define Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology
Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong pod teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle
Ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely and remove project blockers from the team
Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
Support the delivery production line such as definition, implementation and testing and ensuring deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose
Drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
Ensure cross-team delivery plans exist which represent an achievable commitment based on the capacity of available resource and consideration of internal and external dependencies
Lead and work closely with all teams (including virtual teams based in non-UK locations), creating a strong culture of transparency and collaboration
Demonstrate a continual desire to implement “strategic” or “optimal” solutions and where possible, avoid workarounds or short term tactical solutions
Working with stakeholders to ensure that negative customer and business impacts are avoided
Understand all changes in the wider context of the business lines/ areas we support and the programme has an impact, including Regulatory and Global Standards projects
Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure that robust communication and escalation mechanisms are in place across the project portfolio
• Strong self-starter with strong change delivery skills who enjoys the challenge of delivering change within tight deadlines
"Knowledge of one or more of the following domains (including market data vendors):
o Instrument and pricing
o Market and/or Credit Risk"
• Structured and organised leader with strong project management, data and business analysis skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Good understanding of the control requirement surrounding data handling will be advantageous in this role
• Assess the operational risks as part of the analysis and implementation planning and execution in conjunction with business heads
• Experience leading multi-disciplined teams of data, analytics, technology and delivery resources to deliver data and analytics solutions
• Experience in agile project methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Ability to articulate or translate complex information through clear and meaningful written and spoken communication in a structured way
• Ability to develop working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, from C-suite to technical resources, balancing competing priorities
• Proven skills to lead teams and motivate others to achieve objectives
• Preferable knowledge and experience in Data Quality & Governance
• Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-programme environment across a range of stakeholders
• Relevant Agile Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master, SAFe, LeSS, DAD
• Understanding of different analyses options and development of implementable solutions
• Highly adaptable and ability to approach things differently in order to achieve goals
• Experience of big data and/or cloud programmes preferable
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture