Agile Coach / Scrum Master – Digital (Ways of Working)
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. As the only dedicated Financial Services consultancy firm in Scotland, the opportunity for growth is large, accessible, and immediate. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Project Manager in Edinburgh
Let’s Get Down To Business
Banks and Financial Services firms are turning to Agile to deliver their digital future. Capco is excited to be growing its Agile practice to support our client’s agendas. As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach, you will be working day-to-day with client teams, across a range of projects and clients, to help them adopt leading agile practices, embed behaviours, create an environment where the team can be effective, build clear understanding of agile roles, coach the team members and continually improve their outputs. You will be responsible for the impact of implementing agile, its benefits, the team progression and development and working in collaboration with clients to create the Agile mindset shift in their organisation.
We are seeking people with a strong Agile delivery background, and a strong technical understanding of application, infrastructure and DevOps, across a range of agile delivery frameworks. We are seeking expertise across domains (banking and payments, capital markets, insurance and wealth and asset management) to help deliver a range of projects in the UK.
Capco are recruiting Consultants to Managers to expand our practice.
Candidates should have proven delivery capability in the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing one (or more) Agile methodologies, with experience from inception to outcomes
- Preferred knowledge of technology operations, change and leading technical standards across cloud, DevOps and modern applications development
- Knowledge of business contexts of agile, including operating in heavily regulated environments, those with little or no technology element to the work, and strong focus on business and customer outcomes
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and ability to articulate the agile mindset shift in practical and real terms to people
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of resolving blockers and impediments
- Strong facilitations skills
- Excellent written communication, to articulate effective feature, epic and story descriptions, definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Understanding of team dynamics and how people resist change; experience with frameworks such as DISc is advantageous
- Experience in Agile coaching and/or training teams and individuals
- Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and mentoring people through difficult situations and contexts
- Agile certifications are advantageous, particularly in Scrum, Disciplined Agile Delivery, KanBan, Lead Systems Development and XP
Capco is committed to invest in its consultants for certification in a variety of Agile approaches.
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Capco and its people. Have a look on www.capco.com/careers