Digital Strategy Consultant
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
To stay ahead, financial institutions must make difficult choices on where to seek growth from new and existing markets. We help our clients develop and execute their market entry, organic, and M&A driven growth strategies by focusing on where they can create differentiated value for clients.
While all services are becoming increasingly digital, financial institutions need to make smart choices on where to focus their investments. We help clients prioritise digital opportunities across lines of business, products, and services to make the biggest impact for clients.
Customers are demanding innovative products to enhance their banking experience. Development and execution of new products could meet that demand. We help our clients design a product model that is right for their business – creating the desired culture which drives high performance
Capco’s Digital Strategy team can help clients to develop focused, actionable and effective strategic responses, whether it be for a broader 360-degree vision, setting up and running digital businesses or a specific goal-oriented outcome. We define “effective” as driving superior results for end customers, employees and shareholders.
About the team:
Capco’s Strategy team partners with clients across the financial services landscape to define various paths to growth. We take a highly collaborative workshop-based approach that builds buy-in at every step of the process. Our approach is grounded in deep industry experience and highly tailored research. We not only provide recommendations on where to play and how to win to meet strategic objectives, but we also define the operating model and capabilities required to implement the strategy, culminating in an executable roadmap and business case that identifies risks and opportunities, allowing our clients to move forward with confidence.
About the Job:
As a Consultant on the Strategy Team you’ll lead targeted sales efforts and develop relationships with new and existing mid-to-large clients. You will manage a team of problem solvers with a widespread consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will get the opportunity to partner with retail banks, commercial banks and wealth and asset managers to define and execute winning growth, digital, and organization & talent strategies.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide end-to-end oversight for the sales and delivery of complex, large-scale strategy engagements
- Co-create and develop high-impact strategies to help organisations achieve their long-term ambitions
- Lead market analysis, product development and positioning, pricing strategy, customer analysis, competitor analysis, corporate transformation and partnerships
- Lead and mentor team members to grow in their careers
- Synthesize market and industry trends into clearly articulated, tailored, and market differentiated client solutions
- Leverage strategic frameworks to produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance
- Proactively engage with clients and Capco leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients
What you’ll bring with You:
- Proven experience in financial services - ideally across Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Payments, Wealth or Insurance
- Proven experience working within a client facing Strategic consulting role.
- Experience in strategic consulting, management consulting, project management, process improvement, business re-engineering- same as above
- Diverse problem-solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
- Outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), lead and work well in cross-functional teams
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
- Bachelor’s degree