CAPCO POLAND 

We are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. 

We are: 

• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management 
  • Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there 
  • Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture 

THINGS YOU WILL DO   

Working within the Strategic Technology work stream of the PC Transformation programme - analysing business requirements and delivering the target technology toolset required to support P&L control and reporting, accounting and regulatory reporting for PC.

Working with Product Control line, Finance Change and the IT teams which support Product Control to effectively support project delivery, resolve issues where required and communicate status.

Responsible for delivering business analysis outcomes that are compliant with the BTF, Finance Change’s best practice framework.

• Supporting the Strategic Technology Work- stream Lead by producing high quality project analysis (covering data, process mapping and benefit validation) and documentation which is in line with the Business Transformation Framework (BTF)
  • Work closely with a local Product Control team and assess impact of Transformation requirements on day to day activities, and document details of changes required for business adoption. Detailed documentation covering requirements, impact and business benefits should be completed in line with BTF
  • Lead in system test phase of project, ensuring adequate test coverage of Finance requirements.
  • Liaising effectively with Finance, Product Control and IT teams to confirm the requirements, data attributes, analysis and design, testing and business
  • Data analysis performed accurately and efficiently keeping within planned milestones
  • Building of a good working relationship with the Global Markets business and with Finance IT

SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE  

• Prior working knowledge of Global Banking and Markets via line role experience in functions such as Product Control
  • Project Delivery experience of at least a year (either through line role, or as part of project team)
  • A good understanding of Project Lifecycle, preferably with a qualification
  • Experienced in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access and MS-SQL
  • Strong analytical skills, problem solving and an attention to detail
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and produce clear project artefacts
  • Delivery focused with attention to detail
  • Able to build relationships and influence others, including business heads, senior managers, third party consultants, technical experts and business
  • Shows willingness and potential for increasing their responsibilities within the project

WHY WORTH JOINING US 

You will be working on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. 

 In addition, we offer: 

• Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer 
  • A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees 
  • Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise 
  • A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients 
  • A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture  
  • Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers 
  • Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit - being part of the growth story 
  • Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform 
  • Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (MultiSport card, private medical care, lunch card)

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)