CAPCO POLAND 

We are a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. 

We are: 

• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management 
  • Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there 
  • Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture 

THINGS YOU WILL DO   

The role is based within the Recovery and Resolution (RRP) team composed of stakeholders from both ALCM Capital and Regulatory Affairs. The candidate would report to the Deputy Head of ALCM. The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. For this position, this will be mostly about recording the work performed and leave audit trails in place. 

• Work closely with subject matter experts and operational teams of each work stream involved on the project, to effectively monitor their progress and help them prepare deliverables and replies to the team and the Single Resolution Board (e.g. progress reports) 
  • Help in the coordination and automation of reporting
  • Create presentations and papers for senior management, in particular for the monthly Resolution Planning steering committee, and provide input required for updates to the bank governance committees 
  • Any other matters as and when they arise as assigned by the Deputy Head of ALCM 
  • Quality of the documents and updates made at the SteerCos 
  • Quality of the reporting prepared with the work streams 
  • Timely contributions to all deadlines of the project 
  • All work streams involved on the project are key stakeholders, as well as Regulatory Affairs co leading with ALCM 
  • Closely collaborates with the ALCM Capital team and Regulatory Affairs 
  • Demonstrates good teamwork and inclusive approach across onshore, offshore and other locations 

SKILLS & EXPERIENCES YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE  

• 3 to 5 years of relevant financial industry experience, with a past experience in regulatory transformation projects in risk and/or finance (e.g. capital, liquidity, accounting, operational risk etc.) 
  • An ability to interact with numerous stakeholders and follow different topics at the same time 
  • An ability to have the big picture while being able to understand details on specific topics to help on the project 
  • An ability to prioritize amongst all topics at stake 
  • An ability to communicate frequently and clearly with all stakeholders. 
  • Familiar with resolution planning concepts and requirements (Single Resolution Board and Bank of England resolution planning requirements) 
  • Fluent in English (both written and spoken)  
  • Ability to interact with numerous stakeholders 
  • Strong organizational skills 
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills 
  • Relationship management skills, to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders across different locations 
  • Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint 

WHY WORTH JOINING US 

You will be working on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. 

 In addition, we offer: 

• Employment contract and Business to Business as you prefer 
  • A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees 
  • Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise 
  • A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients 
  • A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture  
  • Speaking English on daily basis, mainly in contact with foreign stakeholders and peers 
  • Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit - being part of the growth story 
  • Access to 3.000+ Business Courses Platform 
  • Multiple employee benefit package on employment contract (MultiSport card, private medical care, life insurance, lunch card) 

Apply for this Job

* Required

UK Demographics Questionnaire

Capco does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, please consider participating in the optional questionnaire. 

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity group as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity sub group as (Select one)