Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain : Wealth Management
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our UAT Testing Team. We are looking for Tester to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Wealth Management domain. This includes functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
- 3 to 6 years, Strong communication,
- BFSI domain exp. is a must.(capital market/investment banking/wealth mgmt.)
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Automation experience is must, pref in selenium tool
- Skills & tools needed:
Agile exp. and knowledge, end to end testing, UAT, regression,
- automation test frameworks. Testing tools: JIRA, ALM
Hands-on experience on test planning/test strategy, defect validation, sending status reports
- CRM testing exp- nice to have
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture