Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Digital Team. We are looking for full stack java developers with strong experience on Angular, UI and Backend development
- Hands-on with 8+ years’ experience in designing & building distributed transactional systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of Java programming & Middleware (Messaging, Caching).
- Sound understanding of design patterns, system resiliency, observability, scalability and performance.
- Understanding of Cloud-based application development preferably using Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Understanding of Databases (NoSQL / document store, RDBMS).
- Experience of Agile development & DevOps practices.
- Experience in delivering Securities processing systems and understanding of Trade Lifecycle.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) in Information Technology or Engineering.
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking plus problem solving skills
- A self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines including the ability to prioritize while handling multiple projects
- Excellent team player
- Very good communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Familiar with the multi-browser and multi-device programming and debugging
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You should be a dynamic, results oriented individual who can handle an exciting environment and react quickly to changing client needs
- Banking know-how: Financial Instruments, portfolio theory, portfolio management processes, advisory process and regulations (e.g., MiFiD II)
- Proven experience on large projects and on large scale, performance sensitive software systems
- Performance analysis and tuning skillset (UI as well as backend)
- Proven line/people management experience
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture