As a global management consultancy with a focus on the financial services industry we, at Capco, combine innovative thinking with unique expert know-how. A strongly growing team in CAPCO supports international banks and insurance companies in western Europe in their digital transformation journey regarding processes in finance and/or regulatory reporting. We provide exciting opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from other locations and to enhance your knowledge and your career at your own pace.
Benefits of working for CAPCO:
- Opportunity to get involved in various internal topics in international working groups and get a chance to develop and implement your own ideas and live your creativity#
- Working with experienced colleagues in leading international banks
- Learning and building a career at your own pace, business and technical training, professional certifications, as well as training focused on the development of soft skills
Wage: from 1200 EUR + (regarding previous experience salary can be modified)
We are expanding our new team for our banking clients.
- You will be a business analyst, part of an agile team focused on exciting transformation challenges around data, finance and/or regulatory reporting
- You will work with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry
- You will modernize related processes and set-up, develop, and optimize state-of-the-art solutions and the corresponding data management all the way from business analysis to implementation
- Gradually you will take on more responsibility for your topics, as well as lead sub-projects and smaller project teams
Skills and Expertise
- A successfully completed university degree, for example with a focus on finance and accounting, (business) informatics, engineering, or natural sciences
- Fluent English and at least B1 in German needed
- Strong interest and possibly experience (study, internships or working experience) in one or more of the following areas:
- Bank Accounting, financial reporting and/or regulatory reporting for the financial service industry
- Business Analysis (as-is process and data analysis, writing requirements, data mapping)
- Business Process Optimization (simplifying / automating processes, elimination of manual processes)
- Working with data (data analysis, working with large datasets, data quality management, e.g. formulating rules and criteria to validate data, analysing and resolving data quality events)
- Agile project work or knowledge of agile working methods and corresponding tools
- Some initial knowledge about role and characteristics of various banking products
- You are a team player, have good analytical and conceptual skills as well as perseverance
• Private health care, sick days, employee’s vacation – 25 days per year, regardless of the age
• Cafeteria provided by the Benefits plus services (50 EUR monthly)
• Fully paid meal vouchers, per diems, above prescribed government level
• Smartphone and internet with 20 GB of data, laptop
• Fresh fruit, relaxing zone, game room – (table football, PS4), new offices in Nivy Tower
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
If you have any other question related to the position please reach out to me: email@example.com