Business Analyst- Post Trade Portal
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in Retail banking and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Location : Bangalore
- Responsible for:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in Financial markets
- Experience of working on projects that involve multiple stakeholder / teams in diverse geographical locations
- A detailed understanding of the Operations business and lifecycle of a trade
- An understanding of the roles of Front Office, Operations, Product control and Risk management in a trading operation
- Owning the end to end technical design for the Post Trade Portal rollout under the Client Digitalisation Programme
- Hosting technical workshops with related application teams and project team members as required
- Working with the business to understand requirements and direction and interpret how these can be supported in the IT environment.
- Owning requirements and following to resolution. Working with counterparts in other teams to understand requirements and to agree and deliver solutions.
- Act as a technical consultant to the project once the technical solution has been identified, documented and socialised
- Ensure all relevant project artefacts (technical spec, RAID log, project plan, etc) are updated
- Working with User Experience team to ensure technical solution consistent with intended use of the platform
- Production of detailed specifications to allow business requirements to be understood and delivered by the development team.
- Providing assistance alongside the development team for production issues as required.
- Control - understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically architectural guidelines and GFX Evolve strategic direction
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations
- Major Challenges:
- Ensuring the technical solution seamlessly integrates into a diverse, legacy, technology offering
- Working in a fast moving and demanding business spread across several asset classes and geographies.
- Users and stakeholders have high expectations which must be managed appropriately and delivered as committed in order to maintain the strong relationship between the business and IT
- The Post Trade Portal spans several asset classes and involves a number of dependent systems that can create large and sometimes complex architectures. The requirements arising can change quickly in response to market pressures; a pragmatic approach to delivering quality applications in restricted timescales is essential
- Additional Skills
- A good understanding of the Foreign Exchange product offering
- Global operating model rollout and/or business process review
- Worked with distributed development teams and facilitated project deliveries by BAs, SME’s and business teams in global locations
- Trained in structured business analysis methodology
- Personal Attributes
- High degree of self-motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Very delivery focused, with a flexible yet structured approach to achieve the optimal delivery outcome
- Work well in a team, in a pressurised environment where not all structures, processes, hierarchies are clearly formulated or may change rapidly
- Excellent communicator, able to adapt delivery style and language to suit the audience
- Ability to solve complex problems (business process, functional and system), understanding the bigger picture and priorities to ensure optimal outcomes
- Form and maintain key relationships of mutual trust and respect, which fosters a climate of collaboration
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry
WE OFFER :
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.