Experience - 5-8 Years
Shift : - 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team Tech Team, We are looking for Data support who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects within the development space, where we are currently delivering several high-profile initiatives.
As a QA you,
• Should have minimum 4 and up to 8 years of experience in the field of IT and Testing in the BFSI domain
• Strong Domain skills - Must have working experience in Capital Markets across modules and instruments especially Derivatives
• Should have experience and in-depth understanding of the Software Testing principles.
• Work experience in Regulatory reporting, Collateral Management & Transfer Pricing
• Should have Basic SQL & Unix knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, customer facing experience, should have front ended the projects delivered from offshore
• Experience in testing BFSI Domain applications with a proper understanding of the Trade Lifecycle
• Knowledge in at least one Trading Platform – Fidessa /Summit/ Wallstreet
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Understanding the user requirements and application capabilities by reading BRD, FSD and application user manuals.
• Work closely with Business (Test case reviews) and IT teams (deployments/fixes)
• Defect Management – Articulation of defects in detailed manner, assigning defects to technical teams, capturing target fix dates
• Co-ordinate with Project/ Program managers with clear communications.
• Ability to drive the project Initiatives on your own. Plan and execute activities based on project milestones and independently
• Adept at providing Testing, Technical and Domain expertise by guidance to team.
• Good communication, presentation skills and problem-solving skills.
• Flexibility to work in US hrs.
• HP ALM – Highly desirable
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture