Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Domain : BFSI Domain
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Scrum Master Team. We are looking for Scrum Master to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Banking domain. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
• 5+ years related project/program management and/or strategic planning/delivery experience
• 3-5 years serving as an Agile Scrum Master within high performing, cross functional teams.
• A proven track record of successfully delivering methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile Scrum Frameworks
• Knowledge and/or experience with successful Agile techniques: Test Driven Development (TDD), Business Driven Development (BDD), User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair programming and Automated Testing
• Experience in using JIRA (report generation, setting up workflows, creating dashboards, Sprint Agile boards etc.)
• Formal Agile training certification such as Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSMI, ACP-PMI)
• Experience helping Agile teams to establish and adhere to norms and practices
• Experience with both traditional waterfall software development processes and Agile / Scrum methodologies.
• Exceptional people handling skills able to work with all levels within their portfolio
• Ability to conceptualise current requirements against project vision board roadmap
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, process and detail-oriented skills
• Solid stakeholder management, issue and resolution skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint with overall ability for presentation-building.
Good to have skills
• Expertise with an organisation that transitioned from Waterfall to Agile, a plus
• Project Management certification (PMP or PRINCE)
Domain and Business Knowledge:
- Process change experience – Agile methodology ( Mandatory) and tools
- Domain experience across key business areas – Trade Life cycle,SDLC, Trade Processing, Regulatory
- Reporting, Collateral Management, Derivatives Operations – at least one
- Critical thinking and ability to anticipate issues & plan stakeholder elicitation sessions
- Related industry & product knowledge
- Other Skills: Communication, Data Analysis, Presentation, Process Development, MS Office .Mastery, Issue Based Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, Business Case, Estimation, Scoping
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture