About the Team:
Capco is a global business and technology management consultancy dedicated to the Financial Services, Insurance and Energy industries. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital, technology and transformational services to our clients. Our collaborative and efficient approach helps our clients increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance control. Here at Capco, we are defined by innovative development and provide you with the opportunity to help solve significant business issues by leveraging modern technologies and to transform operations for some of the world’s largest financial services institutions during a period of sweeping industry change.
About the Job:
As a Managing Principal on the Insurance team, you will work in a fast-paced environment using your strong business and consulting experience to deliver on projects focused in insurance and financial services, i.e. primarily P&C, specialty, or re-insurance. You will also lead a top-notch team in our Business Consulting Practice leveraging your strong background in process business transformation strategy, product & distribution, operations, customer/agent experience, digital transformation & project management while helping to lead business development activities. You will also enjoy mentoring and helping to build a sense of community with all level of consultants in the market.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide end-to-end oversight for the delivery of complex, large-scale initiatives
- Support commercial growth of our Insurance clients across geographies and disciplines
- Develop forward-thinking technology, business, and digital solutions for insurance clients nationally
- Synthesize market and industry trends into clearly articulated, tailored, and market differentiated client solutions
- Lead and mentor resources to grow in their careers
- Produce insights, analyses, and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance related to transformative efforts
- Proactively engage with clients and Capco leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions
- Cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the Insurance Industry – primarily: personal and commercial lines, specialty insurance, re-insurance, or group benefits in North America. Experience in life, annuities, retirement and investment ops is a strong plus. International insurance experience is also a strong differentiator
- 5-10+ years experience in one or more of the following areas consulting within the Industry: digital transformation, agile transformation, data, simplification, operational excellence, designing/implementing target operating model
- Extensive experience delivering large scale program initiatives, reporting directly to senior stakeholders and managing multiple teams
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Must have a strong track record of delivery, driving business development within a senior consulting role, as well as the generation of sales
- Strong ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the Clients’ organization, present at industry conferences, and drive our message across our Global insurance practices
- Ability to develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and partners across domains
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Insurance industry accreditations a plus
- Financial services experience is also a plus
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.