Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Job Description :
Senior DBA with MySQL/Percona and MongoDB experience
Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to DB systems availability and performance.
Develop relationships, comprehend, and fulfill needs, and maintain their satisfaction through regular communication and engagement with their environments.
Perform technical work that requires planning and scheduling to ensure the best possible solution is delivered on time. Action on incidents and provide solutions aiming at maintained environments’ improvements.
Keep the Databases running and updated with changes as required
Proven success working in a distributed environment where e-mail, instant messaging and voice calls are the only interactions with clients, colleagues and managers on a daily basis.
Experience running on Cloud Services such as AWS and RDS or hosting providers like Rackspace.
Knowledge of Kubernetes, Dockers
Experience with Nagios, Percona Monitoring Plugins, Prometheus, and other monitoring tools.
Experience with tools from the Percona Toolkit suite.
MySQL DBA, MySQL Professional Certifications are added advantage and high in considerations
Soft skills and other attributes
The candidate will need to demonstrate a substantial familiarity in the technologies and processes involved, though it is not expected that any one candidate will have experience in all
Past experience of having worked in Operations and Support in organization will be an add on
Good and clear Communication skills to connect with counterparts across geographies.
An ability to honor the commitments made to the stakeholders.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture