Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Troubleshooting web applications and their supporting infrastructure technologies involved cover
- Angular (v8 and above) Single Page Web Application
- Configuring, managing, and optimizing monitoring systems (Security Monitoring, APM, Log Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Web site availability), technologies involved
- Good working knowledge of Cloud Environment , preferably Azure
- Kubernetes Experience,
- Must have experience working with Git, Helm, Terraform, Ansible, HashiCorp Vault, Palo Alto Firewalls
- Nice to have experience working with ArgoCD, Azure, Nginx, Docker
- Excellent troubleshooting and deductive skills; must be able to use monitoring tools to identify issues etc.
- Analyse, improve and document workflow processes
- Experience of working with engineering team to better understand solution and assist in some of the troubleshooting activities.
Soft skills and other attributes
The candidate will need to demonstrate a substantial familiarity in the technologies and processes involved, though it is not expected that any one candidate will have experience in all
Past experience of having worked in Operations and Support in organization will be an add on
Good and clear Communication skills to connect with counterparts across geographies.
An ability to honor the commitments made to the stakeholders.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture