Front End Development Lead (Angular)
Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Front End Development Lead (Angular)
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative and creative people to join our Development team to work on a number of projects and applications within the Digital practice.
We are looking for Lead Front End Developer, particularly with Angular experience who can deliver software solutions using the latest technologies and frameworks. You’ll be designing, building and testing in an agile environment and working with colleagues and Capco clients.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too
- As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for the hands-on development and testing of an HTML5 Angular application that uses a SaaS platform for client configuration.
- Develop or apply client configurations on an HTML5 Angular 9 application
- Develop modern web user interfaces according to industry best practices, applying innovative front-end technologies
- Assisting with DevOps for automated build and automated deployment to a Public Cloud Infrastructure when/where necessary
- Collaborate as part of an Agile development team, participation in daily stand-ups, identification of blocking and critical path steps
- Work closely with the Core Engineering and Product teams, identify and recommend ways to standardize configuration and move towards a generic platform
- Preparation of specifications and documentation for all software developed
- 8+ years’ experience as Front End Angular Developer
- Development leadership skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience working with web markup languages like HTML5, CSS3
- Excellent people skills with ability to lead by example and motivate team members
- Experience working with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms like LESS, SASS
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and work arounds
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with code versioning tools
- Experience working with build, packaging and continuous integration tools and frameworks
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From day one, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.