Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Data/Information Architect with 7+ years’ experience in
- Advanced data modelling for both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Hands on with DB2 and Oracle. Postgres/SQL server is a plus.
- Hands on with query languages for Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Performance optimisation / tuning at component and database level
- Complex data migrations – simplification of complex data models
Responsibility of given role will include:
- Creating and maintaining stewardship of complete Logical and Physical ER model of existing databases.
- Design for changes to existing models including migration from existing to new or creating of new schemas/ constructs to support the application design.
- Influence choice of database and data technology products to improve/enhance the Digital architecture.
- Influence and collaborate for designs involving integration with core bank systems, Data and Analytics solutions.
- Provoke and influence adoption of new technology products and paradigms in data space for Digital.
- Support performance tuning and troubleshooting of the data persistence layers as required.
- Design to support exit of Host programmes for data management to enable end to end microservice architecture.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture