Capco is a global business and technology consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Expertise in wealth and asset management, banking, payments and capital markets
- Dynamic and creative individuals with an exceptionally strong focus on creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Deep knowledge of financial services with expertise encompassing strategy, design and execution across Business Management, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking, operational process design, technology and pricing
Our structure is non-hierarchical which facilitates collaboration and innovation. We are proud of the diversity, inclusivity and meritocracy that we have developed and maintained as we have grown as a firm. Our people benefit from ongoing training that helps them to build new skills and enhance existing knowledge.
As a key consulting partner to leading wealth managers and private banks Capco supports the definition and execution of their strategic priorities. Our work ranges from digital and client service proposition design, through to business model reviews, regulatory change, core operating model transformation and platform implementation. We partner with our clients to deliver end to end business and technology transformation.
We maintain very close relationships with our colleagues in our regional ‘hub’ locations including Edinburgh, New York, Toronto, Geneva, Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore and seek to strengthen these networks though the global partners we engage with.
- You will have a diverse range of operational or change experience in the wealth management and private banking industry. This will have been gained either by working for a wealth manager, private bank, private client investment business, or by working through projects for a consultancy firm
- Capco projects can touch on many parts of a wealth management business, so we need people with knowledge and experience of projects that could involve; sales & distribution, advice/financial planning, client administration, portfolio management, technology, trading and operations environments
- You will share our vision and passion to make business and operating models more resilient and efficient
- You will not be afraid to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner, constantly looking at innovative and modern ways of working, disruptive technology or exploring traditional consulting frameworks
- You will have an interest in developing Capco’s capabilities alongside project work, including helping to define and drive market offerings and propositions
- We expect your entrepreneurial leadership to contribution to help us build out our practice including definition of solution offerings, expanding our client base, recruitment and internal practice contributions
About the Role
Successful candidates will bring;
- A Passion to solve complex, ambiguous problems and deliver sustainable solutions
- The ability to engage, persuade and win the trust of board / senior executive level clients
- An ability to perform practice management roles in terms of cost management, contract management with discipline, rigor and integrity
- Inspiring and leading the creation of thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented insight on key relevant market themes
- Interest in building high performing & multidisciplinary consulting teams, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Industry qualifications that can help but are not mandatory these would include PMP, CFA, IOC, IAD
Driving projects that could involve;
- Client lifecycle management including client onboarding and reporting
- Front office applications and tools, Core platform selection, implementation and enhancements
- Risk, conduct and control
- Post-merger integration and strategic change
- Digital client experience
- Advisory, discretionary portfolio management client proposition design and implementation
- Operations transformation and automation
- Regulatory change and execution supporting initiatives such as Suitability, SMCR
- Business architecture design including connectivity between systems, data flows and processes