Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
The wealth management and private banking industry is undergoing a period of modernisation and transformation. Market volatility, changing client behaviours, technology advances and margin pressures are all adding a level of unprecedented complexity for these business models. Senior executives are faced with pressures to balance business growth whilst trying to achieve high levels of profitability under a tighter regulatory regime.
Capco is a key consulting partner to the leading wealth managers and private banks, supporting the definition and execution of their strategic priorities. Our work ranges from client service proposition design, through to business model reviews, regulatory change, digital and operating model transformation and technology platform implementation. We partner with our clients to deliver sustainable and tangible commercial value through impactful business and technology change.
Over the last couple of years, our Wealth & Asset Management practice has grown rapidly, and we expect that momentum to continue. To support this growth, we are looking for candidates with good wealth management or private banking industry knowledge across experience levels from Consultants and Principal Consultants to join the team.
- You will share our vision and passion to make business and operating models more resilient and efficient, with an aim to drive better wealth accumulation, investment returns and retirement outcomes
- You will have operational or change experience in the wealth management and private banking industries
- You will want to challenge the status quo and explore new methods and technologies that can benefit our clients
- You must be passionate about delivering change from strategy through to solution implementation
- Capco projects can touch on many parts of a wealth management business, so we need people with knowledge and experience of investment and private banking product sales & distribution, advice/financial planning, portfolio management, trading, operations and associated technology platforms and solutions.
- You will bring knowledge of how wealth managers and private banks deliver value to end-clients, control their costs and grow their business
- You will broadly know the rules and regulations that they comply with and will possess expertise in a business process area, key systems, or the client and intermediary relationships they serve
About the Role
The client engagements you will work on or lead could involve;
- Advisor productivity and transformation
- Client service proposition design and implementation
- Client lifecycle management including client onboarding, CRM and client reporting
- Client and front office applications and tools
- Traditional and digital distribution
- Advisory, discretionary portfolio management and execution-only mandates
- Financial planning client journeys and tools
- Investment product propositions and research
- Private banking asset and liability products
- Operations transformation and automation
- Service provider oversight and outsourcing
- Regulatory change and execution including for example MIFID II, GDPR, Suitability and SMCR
- Core platform selection and implementation
- Business architecture design including connectivity between systems, data flows and processes
Successful candidates will bring;
- Passion to solve complex, ambiguous problems and deliver sustainable solutions
- The ability to engage, persuade and win the trust of client stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrate key behaviours and values that befit a strong team player
- Interest and aptitude in business development, including for example preparing proposals
- Willingness to lead or support internal Capco contribution, for example Thought Leadership, Recruitment events, and Market Research
- Qualifications that can help but are not mandatory for example PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma and CFA
About Capco Wealth & Asset Management
Capco specialises in financial services consultancy. Our clients include global and regional private banks, wealth managers, life insurers, asset managers and fund administrators, from the largest global diversified groups to very small privately held boutiques. We act as key business partners to help them get through complex business and technology change.
The UK team has 75+ consultants working in this market. In London we maintain very close relationships with our colleagues in our regional ‘hub’ locations including Edinburgh, New York, Toronto, Geneva, Zurich, Hong Kong and Singapore. We work very closely with our colleagues in the insurance, retail, payments and investment banking markets.
We are very distinctive in the market when it comes to improving how people and companies interact with each other by using new methods and technologies to imagine and then bring to life a better way of doing things. We do not shy away from adopting any techniques, from well explored ideas like process excellence / lean six sigma, and organisational change design, to new methods like machine learning and data visualisation.
The Capco culture is dynamic and creative with an extremely strong focus on creating lasting value for our clients and employees. Our people benefit from ongoing training that helps them to build new skills and enhance existing knowledge. Our structure is kept very flat and non-hierarchical which helps with collaboration and innovation. We are also very proud of the diversity, inclusivity and meritocracy that we have developed.