Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team Tech Team, We are looking for Datamart Developers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects within the development space, where we are currently delivering several high-profile initiatives.
As a Datamart Developer you will.
- Understand business requirement and strong in development as well maintenance aspects.
• Coordination with US / UK Stakeholders/Business
• A Daily Status reporting.
• Work together with both offshore and onsite teams.
• Banking domain experience is mandatory.
• Understanding of financial services industry.
You will also have
- Demonstrable experience as Datamart Developer with a minimum of seven years in Murex or related platforms
- Datamart exposure: Independently Design, build and Test Datamart report
- Reasonable ability on debugging, modifying and enhancing existing complex datamart objects
- Core Murex and MXML: Should possess expert level knowledge of core Murex and MXML exchange.
- Unix/Shell Scripting: 4-5 years of good experience in shell script
- Should know how to debug and navigate through existing code and understand dependencies without any help and guide/mentor junior team members
- High competence with SQL / PLSQL and RDBMS concepts
- Windows/Unix OS fundamentals: Should be good at OS commands and should have good understanding of Murex setup/configurations in these environments.
- Good functional knowledge of all Derivative products is a must have
- Should have led a team of at least 3-4 datamart resources
- Should possess excellent communication with a high level of client interfacing
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture