Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Data Analyst Team.We are looking for Data Analyst to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Investment Banking domain. This includes business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, driving technical design and specifications in partnership with IT, functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography. The primary responsibilities would be:
- Understand the Data Requirements for regulatory requirements
- Perform Data Analysis to develop data sourcing requirement
- Exposure to BFSI/financial domain
- Develop data quality rules and implement for data accuracy & Completeness
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling
- Proven experience in Data Analysis role with programming skills in Python
- Use Group/Regional data source systems written in and various other data marts, for data cleaning, data quality, and to perform the necessary analysis to highlight key findings such as breaches from key risk parameters within Risk Strategy.
- Streamline codes and migrate them to cloud using python.
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is preferred
- Data Quality Monitoring (Data aggregation, interrogation, data lineage, data analytics)
- Data Quality Issue Management (Data Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis)
- Exposure to Hadoop is a must
- Good to have Big Data & Pyspark
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture