Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Digital Team. We are looking for full stack java developers with strong experience on UI and Backend development
Experience 6+ Years
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support high quality systems
- Become a strategic part of the business by building strong relationships with all stakeholders, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need
- Collaborate with the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking applications for use by Clients / Relationship Managers / Support functions around the world · Understand the different technology domains within the Bank and how the data across domains is interrelated
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
We have a preference for the following knowledge and experience:
- Expertise with Angular 9 and Node.JS
- Expertise with Java or any other JVM-based language
- Expertise with SQL, RDBMS design and optimization
- Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3
- Expertise with JUnit, TestNG or any other test framework
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and (REST) API design
- Working knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Nice to have - devops experience with feature pipeline maintenance along with Azure and K8’s platform
We expect these qualifications and work experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required
- Significant work experience in commercial software development, full stack web frameworks and exposure to more recent technologies
- Theoretical foundations as well as practical experience designing and implementing distributed systems
- A real passion for and experience of Agile working practices like Scrum, with a strong desire to work with bakedin quality disciplines such as TDD, BDD, test automation and DevOps principles
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a fast paced changing environment
- The ability to develop intuitive and robust user interfaces which improves user experience
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture